Join a Burn Party
This page provides guides and information about the Burn Party participation process in the EG Burn Party application.
- BNB Smart Chain (BSC) or Ethereum (ETH) compatible wallet app.
- Wallet connected and EG Burn Party profile created.
- A Small amount of BNB for chain fees.
- 1.Click the "Connect wallet" bottom in the top right of the navigation bar.
- 2.You will be prompted by your wallet app with a signature request, select "Sign".
- 3.Once your wallet is connected, you will see a portion of your wallet address in the top right of the navigation bar.
- 1.Navigate to the Burn Party page for the specific Burn Party that you want to participate in. You can find active Burn Parties by searching, a direct URL, or the explore page lists.
- 2.On the right side of the page for the Burn Party that you want to participate in, you can enter the number of tokens you would like to stake to be burnt.
- 3.Read the disclaimer, if you accept select the checkbox (☑), then select the "Stake Tokens" button.
- 4.You will be prompted by your wallet app with a signature request, follow the steps in your wallet app to sign.
- 5.You will then be prompted by your wallet app with a transaction request, follow the steps in your wallet app to confirm/approve the transaction.
- 6.If successful, a "Success!" message will appear. You have now staked tokens in a Burn Party to be burnt.