This page provides a list of frequently asked questions regarding the EG Crypto Exchange.
For further support please submit a support ticket via the contact form.
- 1.Navigate to the "EG Enterprise Crypto Wallets" tab.
- 2.Select the Wallet Name that you wish to modify the token active status in. You will be redirected to the Wallet Management Dashboard.
- 3.Select the "Active Token List" tab.
- 4.Select the Active toggle under the "status" column.
- Ensure that the token record has been added and in the "EG Crypto Tokens" panel. Visit the Crypto Tokens page for more info.
- Ensure that the token has been enabled on a per-wallet basis. See the How do I enable or disable tokens on a per-wallet basis? section for more info.