Guides and information about the Swap Tool in the EG Wallet Management Dashboard.
The Swap Tool is used to swap tokens within an Enterprise Wallet and is accessed from the Wallet Management Dashboard.
- 1.Navigate to the EG Enterprise Crypto Wallets panel.
- 2.Select the wallet that the tokens will be swapped within. The Wallets Management Dashboard will appear.
- 3.Navigate to the "Swap" tab within the dashboard, initiate the MFA verification, then enter the code sent via email.
- 4.Optional: Notes and transaction details can be entered in the "Transfer Details" field. Files can be attached in the "Attachments" field.
- 5.Select the token that will be swapped (input) from the dropdown menu and enter the quantity.
- 6.Select the token that will be swapped for (output) from the dropdown menu. Select "Next".
- 7.Review the transaction output, then select "Approve".
- 8.Select "Swap". Details of the transaction and a "View Transaction" block explorer link will be displayed. This indicates a successful transaction. Select "Reset" to initiate another swap.