This tutorial provides detailed steps on how to buy the EG Token on the PancakeSwap web app using the MetaMask browser extension.
Binance has renamed the "Binance Smart Chain" to "BNB Smart Chain" also known as "BSC" or "Smart Chain".
- 1.Select the extension icon (🧩) then select the pin (📌) then click the MetaMask icon.
- 2.Select the network selector at the top and select "Custom RPC" from the list.
- 3.Enter these parameters into the form: Network name:
BNB Smart ChainNew RPC URL:
BNBBNB Block Explorer:
- 1.On the MetaMask main page select "Import tokens" at the bottom.
- 2.Select "Custom Token" then enter the details below and select "Import". Token Contract Address:
EGDecimals of Precision:
- 1.In your browser, go to
- 2.Ensure that you have selected the "BNB Smart Chain" network by selecting the top bar.
- 3.Select the "Connect" on PancakeSwap. You will be prompted to allow the website to connect to MetaMask, select "Next" then "Connect".
- 4.On PancakeSwap, select the "CAKE" dropdown menu.
- 5.Enter the Elongate Token contract address into the search bar. Contract Address:
- 6.Select "Import", a message will appear, select "I understand" and then "Import".
- 7.Select the (⚙️) setting button.
- 8.Adjust the slippage to "12%" then close the menu (x).
- 9.Enter the amount of BNB you would like to swap. *NOTE: If your transaction fails, please add “.000” to the end of your EG amount and try to swap again.
- 10.Select the "Swap" button then select "Confirm Swap".
- 11.A MetaMask prompt should appear, to confirm the transaction select "Confirm".
- 12.If successful, you will receive a "Transaction submitted" prompt.