How to Sell
This page will provide detailed instructions about selling your Gator Gang NFTs via TofuNFT.
- A BNB Smart Chain compatible wallet (TrustWallet, MetaMask, Binance Wallet).
- At least 1 Gator Gang NFT in your wallet.
- A small amount of BNB (BEP-20) in your wallet for BSC network fees
- 2.Select the wallet app of your choice.
- 3.After you have selected your wallet app, follow the steps required to sign the message and approve the connection to TofuNFT. IMPORTANT: Ensure that you have selected the BNB Smart Chain in your wallet.
- 4.If successful, you will see a default profile icon in the top right corner.
An auction allows you to sell your NFT to the highest bidder. Any user on TofuNFT can submit a bid that is larger than the start price or the current highest bid. The start price is the minimum you are willing to accept for the NFT. You can auction an NFT for 1, 3, or 5 days. IMPORTANT: Once your auction listing has a bid on it, you can NOT cancel the listing. To collect your funds after an auction has sold, you will need a small amount of BNB for the BSC network fees.
A fixed-price sale allows you to sell your NFT for a specific amount that cannot be changed. You can cancel the fixed-price listing any time before it has sold.
- 1.To list your NFT for Auction or Fixed price, select the profile picture in the top right corner, then select "My NFTs".
- 2.On the "My NFTs" page, select the NFT that you would like to sell.
- 3.You will be redirected to the selected NFTs page. Select "Fixed price" or "Auction". • For fixed price: Enter the sale price, then select "Start listing". • For auction: Enter the starting bid, select the expiration time, then select "Start listing".
- 4.After selecting "Start listing", you will be presented with a verification message from TofuNFT. In your wallet app, follow the process to sign/confirm. Once you approve, click the button "Your item is ready" to successfully list your NFT.
- 5.To view your NFTs listed for sale, select the profile icon, then select "My NFTs". •Auction: Select "Auctions"•Fixed price: Select "On Sale"
For auctions sales: The funds are collected through your TofuNFT profile.
For fixed-price sales: The funds will be deposited to your wallet at the time of sale.
- 1.If your auction item has sold, connect your wallet, then select the profile icon on TofuNFT, then select "My NFTs".
- 2.Select "On Sale", then select "Ended".
- 3.If an auction listing has ended, it will be displayed. Select the auction NFT listing that has ended. IMPORTANT: Before slecting "Collect", open your wallet app/extension, return to the TofuNFT page and then select "Collect".
- 4.You will be prompted to confirm a "Smart Contract Call". Follow the steps in your wallet app to confirm the smart contract call and pay the gas fee, the funds from your auction sale will now deposit in your wallet. Congrats!
- 5.To view your sold NFTs, select your profile icon, select "My NFTs", then select "Activities" in the Slider.