How to View
This page will provide a list of guides on how to view your Gator Gang NFTs.
• The MetaMask desktop extension and the Binance Wallet extension do not support adding and viewing custom NFTs. • The MetaMask mobile app and the TrustWallet mobile app DO support viewing custom NFT images. If using MetaMask (PC) or Binance Wallet, please use TofuNFT to view your Gator Gang NFTs.
- 2.Ensure you have the "BNB Smart Chain" (formerly "Binance Smart Chain") enabled on your wallet app or extension.
- 3.Select the profile icon, then select your wallet app.
- 1.For MetaMask: Select "MetaMask".
- 2.For TrustWallet: Select "Trust".
- 4.Follow the prompts on your app/extension to confirm the wallet connection.
- 5.From TofuNFT, select the profile icon, then select "My NFTs"
- 2.Search your wallet by entering your public wallet address into the search bar.
- 3.Select the "ERC-271" tab.
- 4.You will see a list of transactions. If you have purchased a Gator Gang NFT the "Token ID" and the "Token" name should display in the ERC-271 transactions list. Take note of all the Gator Gang "Token IDs", each NFT is represented by a number.
- 5.Open the MetaMask mobile app for Android or iOS.
- 6.Ensure you have the "BNB Smart Chain" (formerly "Binance Smart Chain") enabled. *If not enabled, tap where the red arrow indicates and select the network.
- 7.While viewing your wallet in the app, select the "NFTs" tab, then select "Import NFTs".
- 8.Enter the following information and select "Import": Address:
[enter Token ID from bscscan]
- 9.You should now see your Gator Gang NFT images in your MetaMask mobile app.
If you have multiple Gator Gang NFTs, please repeat step 8 until all your NFTs have been added
- 1.After minting a Gator Gang NFT, open the TrustWallet Mobile app.
- 2.While viewing your wallet, navigate to the "NFTs" tab.
If your NFT is hidden on please follow these steps:
- 2.Select the profile icon in the top right corner, then select "My NFTs".
- 3.Select the NFT you wish to view.
- 4.Select the "request an update" option highlighted in blue. • If on a Mobile device: tap on the NFT image, then select "Refresh Metadata".
- 1.Open the MetaMask mobile app.
- 2.On the "Wallet" page, go to the "NFTs" tab.
- 3.Press and hold on an NFT, then select "Refresh Metadata".