This tutorial provides detailed steps on how to buy the Elongate Token on the PancakeSwap web app using TrustWallet mobile app for iPhone.
- TrustWallet account set up, wallet created, and your Secret Backup Phrase saved offline.
- BNB (BEP-20) in your TrustWallet.
- 1.From the "Wallet" tab select the toggle icon in the top right corner.
- 2.Search for "Elongate" and select "$ElonGate" to enable.
- 1.Go to PancakeSwap in your browser of choice (Firefox, Chrome, Safari).
- 2.From the PancakeSwap web app, select "Connect Wallet".
- 3.Select "WalletConnect" and then "Trust" then select "Open". *NOTE: You must use WalletConnect to connect TrustWallet on iPhone.
- 4.You will be redirected to your TrustWallet app and prompted to connect, select "Connect".
- 5.You will see this message if successful. Return to your web browser.
- 1.After connecting your wallet, return to the PancakeSwap app on your web browser. Select the "CAKE" dropdown menu.
- 2.Enter the Elongate Token contract address into the search bar. Contract Address:
- 3.Select "Import", a message will appear, select "I understand" and then "Import".
- 4.Select the (⚙️) setting button.
- 5.Adjust the slippage to "12%" then close the menu (x).
- 6.Enter the amount of BNB you would like to swap *NOTE: If your transaction fails, please add “.000” to the end of your ELONGATE amount and try to swap again.
- 7.Select the "Swap" button, then select "Confirm Swap".
- 8.Select "Open". You will be redirected to the TrustWallet app to confirm the transaction, select "Confirm".
- 9.If successful, you will receive a "Transaction submitted" prompt in your browser.