Migrating to Alternate Wallet
Use this guide if you want to receive your EG v2 tokens in a different wallet from the wallet where your EG v1 tokens are located.
- 1.Once allowance has been updated and you can see the Migrate button, click on Transfer To and then click Set Address:
- 2.This will open up a pop-up. You need to:
- Type in the wallet address you want to transfer EG v2 tokens to in the text field or if you have copied it to your clipboard, click PASTE.
- Read the Disclaimer to understand the process.
- Click the button “I understand the risks mentioned above”
- Click Continue.
- 3.You will now return back to EGMigrate app. Click Migrate:
- 4.Review Trade Popup Appears. In the Transfer To section, Verify that the last 4 digits being displayed are for the correct wallet. Click Migrate:
- 1.Confirm Transaction Pop-Up Appears:
- 2.Confirm Transaction in your wallet by clicking Confirm:
- 3.Awaiting Migration Confirmation pop-up appears. Please wait till the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain.
- 4.Once the Transaction is confirmed, you will get a Success message.
- 5.The migration is now complete.
EG v2 tokens should be available in your wallet. You will also be able to see the migration logs in EGMigrate.