How to View
This page will provide a list of guides on how to view your Gator Gang NFTs.
- 2.Ensure you have the "BNB Smart Chain" (formerly "Binance Smart Chain") enabled on your wallet app or extension.
- 3.Select the profile icon, then select your wallet app.
- 1.For MetaMask: Select "MetaMask".
- 2.For TrustWallet: Select "Trust".
- 4.Follow the prompts on your app/extension to confirm the wallet connection.
- 5.From TofuNFT, select the profile icon, then select "My NFTs"
- 2.Search your wallet by entering your public wallet address into the search bar.
- 3.Select the "ERC-271" tab.
- 4.You will see a list of transactions. If you have purchased a Gator Gang NFT the "Token ID" and the "Token" name should display in the ERC-271 transactions list. Take note of all the Gator Gang "Token IDs", each NFT is represented by a number.
- 5.Open the MetaMask mobile app for Android or iOS.
- 6.Ensure you have the "BNB Smart Chain" (formerly "Binance Smart Chain") enabled. *If not enabled, tap where the red arrow indicates and select the network.
- 7.While viewing your wallet in the app, select the "NFTs" tab, then select "Import NFTs".
- 8.Enter the following information and select "Import": Address:
[enter Token ID from bscscan]
- 9.You should now see your Gator Gang NFT images in your MetaMask mobile app.
- 1.After minting a Gator Gang NFT, open the TrustWallet Mobile app.
- 2.While viewing your wallet, navigate to the "NFTs" tab.
If your NFT is hidden on please follow these steps:
- 2.Select the profile icon in the top right corner, then select "My NFTs".
- 3.Select the NFT you wish to view.
- 4.Select the "request an update" option highlighted in blue. • If on a Mobile device: tap on the NFT image, then select "Refresh Metadata".
- 1.Open the MetaMask mobile app.
- 2.On the "Wallet" page, go to the "NFTs" tab.
- 3.Press and hold on an NFT, then select "Refresh Metadata".